a little range time

Started by buckshot roberts, September 28, 2016, 09:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

Been to dang hot to get any squirrel hunting in, so i took the time to get my new wife some range time in for deer season, i set out a deer target out around hundred yards, using my okd Winchester 94 and savage single shot in 30/30 after a few rounds i could see she was getting a little up set with her group's,  comparied to mine, so i ask the question can you see the deer good enough to hit it, so i took one of scoped. 22's, all she needed was some eyes,  so it looks like i will be putting a scope on one of the 30's for her to use, she's really excited about getting out an hunting with me....Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

recoil junky

I'm excited for you and the new missus!!!! Hunting with a partner is always more fun.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

sakorick

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

Ron, it's good to see you around again. Congrat's on the new missus that wants to deer hunt with you. Congrat's to her shooting too. She'll do just fine come deer season. .....Paul H

buckshot roberts

Thanks guys, she and I will be out in the woods next week squirrel hunting, its going to be awesome to get back out. ..
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: