On the Sunshine Coast Queensland

Started by Jorge in Oz, April 11, 2017, 03:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge in Oz

Hi Paul,

I am holidaying on the Sunshine Coast and I got to catch up with Paul Rattray, my mate who runs the red deer page on Facebook. He said you were a very clever fellow. I told him about your academic qualifications and he said no wonder he's so sharp. I told him you even make your own furniture. 😊

He had some impressive deer antlers. I had seen the collection before but he had added quite a few more. His best one is a 17 pointer red deer set. It was great catching up with him and I told him I missed hunting reds with him.

We are leaving in two days and on the way home I will be popping in to see Kombi (Andy) and his family and will be staying a night with them. Andy has teed up a range visit before we leave the next day, which is great. Hope I get to have a crack at the Ruger No1 in 450/400.

Cheers

Jorge
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

sakorick

This form has made many families out of strangers.....this is a great blessing. For any lurkers......we welcome you to a wonderful family of truth and information. Please Join us.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jorge in Oz

Picture of the family and I on the Gold Coast at Seaworld.

[ATTACH]14895[/ATTACH]
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

sakorick

Looks like a perfect bunch to me! Great Pic!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Very cool that you know and 'ran into' Paul Rattray, Jorge! He is a Hunter. Good to see you will stop by Goulburn and see Kombi1976. And last but not least, what a beautiful family you have! I recall the little girl with, if I remember correctly, her first fish. (A rainbow trout, again IIRC.)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Thanks guys. We have had a wonderful time here.

Now for our 2,000 km journey back home.

Touch base when I get home. First thing I am going to do when I get home is is renew my deer permit and get out bush to get me an elusive Sambar deer.

Cheers

Jorge

Tags: