Happy b'day hunterbug

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), April 30, 2017, 07:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

I saw that notice on Skype, but not FB, so I was wondering. I thought HB's b'day was in the fall. Regardless...

Yur still gettin' older by the minnit! :D

If today is your b'day, MANY HAPPY RETURNS. If not, here' hopin' you make it to your next! :MOGRIN:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

Happy 39th HB. We're the same age now!!!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Jorge in Oz

Happy birthday HB. Many blessings.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Paul Hoskins

Happy B day HB. You're catching up with me. .....Paul H

JaDub

You`ll never catch me  !!!   :nana:

gitano

I try to remind people that people younger than me are getting older faster than I am, and I can prove it mathematically.

Last year I turned 65. Therefore, when I turn 66 this year, I will have aged 1/66th of my life. A person that turned oh, say, 39 last year and will be turning 40 this year, will have aged 1/40th of their life. In one year, they aged 1/40th and I aged 1/66th. 1/40th is more than 1/66th, therefore, they are aging faster than I am. ;)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Quote from: gitano;147725I try to remind people that people younger than me are getting older faster than I am, and I can prove it mathematically.

Last year I turned 65. Therefore, when I turn 66 this year, I will have aged 1/66th of my life. A person that turned oh, say, 39 last year and will be turning 40 this year, will have aged 1/40th of their life. In one year, they aged 1/40th and I aged 1/66th. 1/40th is more than 1/66th, therefore, they are aging faster than I am. ;)

Paul

I agree but my day now lasts about an hour it seems.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Hunterbug

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a great anniversary of my 21st birthday that included some great deer tenderloin for dinner. :)
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: