My new knife

Started by sakorick, April 15, 2017, 02:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Jaeger88 made this for me. Priceless. Handle made out of a buck I shot, this is a sensational piece......I love this knife.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

branxhunter

sakorick

Every time I hold that knife, I think of the 373 yard shot with the Sauer 270 which may have been the luckiest shot in recorded luck! I had the elevation perfect and squeezed off the 130 grain Nosler aiming right behind the shoulder......but wait, there was a 10-15 MPH direct 90 degree L to R X-wind. The bullet hit the buck in the neck disrupted the spinal cord and he died instantly. I'd rather be good than lucky!:jumpingsmiley::food04:

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

buckshot roberts

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

jaeger88

Glad you like the knife Rick, its good to have things that bring back happy memories.
I cant believe in fate.
If the futures all worked out, horoscopes & all that, it means none of us are responsible for anything we do, it means we are just actors in a script written by someone else. I dont believe that.

sakorick

And I'm not going to lose this one. I bought a piece of rawhide lace that tied to knife and my belt when downrange!

Tags: