More terror in London right now!

Started by sakorick, June 03, 2017, 02:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

All hell just broke out in London. Another terrorist. Wake up UK and you Aussies gun control is killing you people. If it happened here the guy would have about 50 bullet holes in him and all the casualties would have been avoided. We are at war with these crazies and they have no rules or conscience. It's time for the Kiwis, Aussies, Canuks, Brits and the US to unite immediately in a anti-terrorist campaign. If someone is immigrating into your country and looks like an Arab he/she must be vetted. This is starting to really Pi** me off.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

recoil junky

I dip my sniper rounds in bacon grease. :mad:

What a wake up call for the British Empire. ISIS has free rein in a country where the police can't carry a side arm.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

Actually, the British police aren't as toothless as Hollywood would have us believe. Only "Bobbies" don't carry weapons. All other British cops are well-armed.

That said, I'm FINE with unarmed street-cops. ABSOLUTELY fine with that.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

I'm sure this country is full of terrorist too. They're just waiting for the right opportunity. ......Paul H

Jorge in Oz

They are everywhere and with our apologist politicians, they will wreak havoc.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: