My son Eric

Started by sakorick, July 19, 2017, 11:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

He was always a studious lad. Here he is in our quarters at Zweibrucken studying my Winchester Ball Powder reloading manual. I still have that manual!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Did he learn to put the book the right way up?:laugh:
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

He learned to read upside down first as it was much more a challenge!!:MOGRIN:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Jorge in Oz

"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Paul Hoskins

Great pic. I was wondering if he  was reading upside down.  I was born left handed & wrote left handed, with paper upside down & backwards. My do goody teachers & aunts tried to change me to right handed. They suceeded in the writing department but failed  at the rest. Been skrewed up ever since. Never try to make a lefty into a rightie.   ......Paul H

recoil junky

HHAHA, that's neat Rick. Sharp looking kid, must take after his mother . . . . . . . :jumpingsmiley:  

That's the way Dad was too Mr. Hoskins. He could write, shoot, rope, shoot basket balls and pitch horse shoes with either hand. My Aunt Lois (Dad's sister) was a lefty too, but for some reason they let her be.  

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Tags: