Do You Think the AR-15 Market is Saturated?

Started by gitano, August 24, 2017, 10:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/Davidson-Defense-The-Siege-AR-15-Complete-Rifle-Kit-W-16-556-M4-NATO-17-Barrel-12-ModPro-Keymod-Handguard-_p_6061.html?mc_cid=efc18c52b7&mc_eid=17e09b4629

You can buy a complete, stripped lower (all the guts are in this kit), for about $60, making owning a complete AR-15 cost less than $300. During the 'craze', plane Jane, run-of-the-mill, AR-15s were selling for $1500. Anything 'special', and they were over $2000.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

I wonder how much the 22 Nosler uppers are? Those prices are below cost I would guess.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

I don't understand why they make  the barrel so short. It seems reasonable that the minimum barrel length for a 223 should be at least 20 inches. Especially with heavy bullets. ......Paul H

sakorick

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;148886I don't understand why they make  the barrel so short. It seems reasonable that the minimum barrel length for a 223 should be at least 20 inches. Especially with heavy bullets. ......Paul H

If you've ever jumped in and out of a helicopter, tank or airplane you would understand. That's why our M1 Carbine weighed just 5 1/2 pounds and had an 18 inch barrel. The paratroop version had a folding stock.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: