I Am Deeply Depressed

Started by gitano, September 30, 2017, 02:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

It just feels wrong to sell a gun, but that's what I just did. Now I have money (what good is that?), and no gun. (We all KNOW what you can do with a gun.):( :no: :hanged: :end: :toilet: :help:

I sold the Marlin 1895G  "Guide Gun" chambered in .45-70. Got a good price for it, but... The money doesn't make me feel "good" like a new gun does. Everybody's got money. Not everyone has guns.

Don't try to convince me otherwise. This is not intended to be a rational argument. It's just reality.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Paul, I know the feeling very well. Seems every time I sell a gun I immediately wish I hadn't done it. Usually when I buy a gun it's because I want it. I have given guns away & wish I hadn't too. Two come to mind immediately. A Fox 12 gauge & a tiny model 70 Win. in 223 Rem. The Fox was a work horse & meat getter. The 223 M 70 was a tack driver. I still miss both of them. :(......Paul H

recoil junky

PFFFFT!! If it had been an 1895CB I would maybe feel sorry for you  ;)

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

CZ paid for and a gun you hated gone, where is the problem?
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: