Another interesting SS tonight

Started by sakorick, October 01, 2017, 04:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Getting a bit boring but the colors are just terrific.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

Couldn't see the sunset here due to a near blizzard

:MOGRIN: :MOGRIN:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

sakorick

Quote from: recoil junky;149141Couldn't see the sunset here due to a near blizzard

:MOGRIN: :MOGRIN:

RJ

A snow in Craig means rain here by Tuesday.....Fact not fiction. Golly, we need some moisture here.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

recoil junky

It's been raining since Friday afternoon, snowing snoring since 10:30 this morning.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

First frost here last night, and the weather guessers are predicting snow before the 15th. Personally, I doubt that. Since I put that 'doubt' in writing - publicly - AND since I am traveling next week, there will probably be a record snowfall.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: