Evil in Las Vegas

Started by sakorick, October 02, 2017, 04:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

I've been up since 0100 hrs listening to the horrific news from Las Vegas. My thoughts and prayers are with the families and the innocent people who have died and were wounded as a result of another madman's senseless evil actions.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

recoil junky

As well as the first responders.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

I listened to the bald-faced lies spewed on NBC for as long as I could stand the stench of their vomit. No good will come of this. BUT... I'm 'old'. It's the next generation's problem(s). The brainwashing has been very effective on the MAJORITY of the American population, AND the Press has effected a VERY thorough and constant program of divisiveness ("racism", hate Hillary OR hate Trump, hate red-necks or hate left-wing pinko commies, etc.). More than likely this man was weak-minded and couldn't separate the wheat from the chaff of the "news" we are inundated with EVERY DAY ALL DAY. He decided "something needed to be done"... BY HIM. There are more fools than wise people in our society today. And the Press FEEDS them AND feeds ON them.

There is an EVIL PLAN. It is WORKING. To deny that approaches outright stupidity. PART of The Plan is to disarm the populace. "If we have to sacrifice a few innocent people, it's for a good cause." That would be the argument of those implementing THEIR Plan to disarm everyone BUT THEMSELVES.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

I'll have to agree with Gitano. It's been one lie after another in the media since this happened.  In the  The first report I saw said at least two people killed & as many as twenty wounded. That went to at least 20 killed & as many as 50 wounded. One police officer told the press the police hooked an explosive "device" to the hotel door & blew the door off & shot the culprit. Later on the news it was stated the "culprit" killed himself. Can't believe anything on the news. Scumbags & liars. .....My heart goes out to the victims & their families.   ......Paul H

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Lamestream media = fake news
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Paul Hoskins

I cannot understand why everyone is so fixated with a motive for anything like this. What difference does that make? Who really cares what made him do it? It has little or no bearing on the matter. If the perp. did it there's no reason for a motive except as an excuse. Some people are just plain evil. Get over it. ......Paul H

gitano

Honestly, I have ONE question about all of this:

Why did it take the police AN HOUR to get to him?!

Seriously! There was an NBC NEWS CREW on the 36th floor that reported (right after the shooting) that they HEARD THE SHOOTING WHEN IT FIRST STARTED. Therefore, it didn't take AN HOUR to "find" him.

I doubt we'll ever really know what happened here other than 50-odd people were murdered and several more shot but not killed.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: