Drought over

Started by sakorick, October 05, 2017, 05:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

From 8-22 until 10-5(35 days) we have has .78 inches of rain. The worm turned tonight.....expecting an inch tonight and 3/4 inch tomorrow. It's been the driest September on record. Most of the bean pods have but 2 beans in the pod.....too late now. I'm lucky that my green browse plots seem OK.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

recoil junky

There's 2 1/2 inches in a coffee can out by the fence. The lawn is soggy and with temps into the  70's the last couple days, the pasture is greening up! Hope your feedplot gets a good watering Rick.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Paul Hoskins

Haven't had much rain in northern Ky. lately. I don't keep track of rainfall. Everything is green around here but drying up now. Looks like soybean farmers are having a pretty good crop this year. Corn looks good too. Most of the bakker has been cut & in the barn. They're starting to harvest the bean fields now. Looks odd to see the gold bakker fields & green bean fields gone. My little turnip patch looks good but needs rain. Granny & the rest of the goats can have them. Canned all I need already. .......Paul H

sakorick

We are close to 1 1/2 inches last night and the forecast is calling for another inch tonight. Just in time for the Radishes, Turnips, Brassica, Rape and Sugar Beets! My plots should look like Paul's in the next few days:MOGRIN:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: