Rebel Yell, week 3

Started by Hunterbug, November 12, 2017, 10:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

I was hunting last week and didn't get to work with Rebel much. He's 11 weeks old now. At his 10 week vet visit he was 13 pounds.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Paul Hoskins

Bug, he is a sharp looking dog. Gonna be a real good bird hunter. :biggthumpup: .......Paul H

Hunterbug

Quote from: Paul HoskinsBug, he is a sharp looking dog. Gonna be a real good bird hunter. :biggthumpup: .......Paul H

Thanx. I can't wait to get him out. Our pheasant and quail season ends in January so he won't make that but I plan on taking him to a preserve once or twice in the spring for a couple of hunts. his first chance at wild birds won't be until September when dove season starts.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

Niccolo Machiavelli

recoil junky

I want to know if he sleeps on yours or Peanut's bed.

:MOGRIN:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Hunterbug

Quote from: recoil junkyI want to know if he sleeps on yours or Peanut's bed.

:MOGRIN:

RJ

Mom says no puppies on the bed. :MOGRIN: But he mostly sleeps with Pea.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: