The.50 BMG and whitetail

Started by fire717, December 10, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

I am stunned at the willingness of people to actually lie like this. If he missed that deer, I'm Santa Clause. There is a SIMPLE test of this. Shoot, AND MISS, a block of ballistic gelatin, an apple, a cake, a bottle of pop, a dead deer's head, ANYTHING! REALITY will be revealed.

If they weren't full of "it" they wouldn't have CAREFULLY placed the camera and deer's head in ALL of the post shot pictures. In the first one, the gun hides the deer's head. In the second pictures, they NEVER show the other side of the deer's head. EVEN SO... look closely at the deer's head in the pictures that they do show. Notice the BULGE of the "forehead". I THINK that was an AP cartridge. This kind of BS actually raises my blood pressure.

Think about this a little. This person has demonstrated himself a LIAR - TO THE WORLD! There is no shame left on this planet. People will do ANYTHING for money.

Paul

PS - Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHpe5Z93wM&t=342s

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

People will do ANYTHING for money.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

What a crock of bull. In the first place why would anyone use a 50 BMG on a skinny deer? Must be related to the gun writer from Vermont.  :angry:  Hard to believe anything any more. The little 223 & 60 grain Nosler partitions kill deer just fine.   .....Paul H

Alboy

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;149707What a crock of bull. In the first place why would anyone use a 50 BMG on a skinny deer? Must be related to the gun writer from Vermont.  :angry:  Hard to believe anything any more. The little 223 & 60 grain Nosler partitions kill deer just fine.   .....Paul H

Use 55 grain silver tip myself. Nothing has ever walked off if I hit it. Lay the horizontal cross hair just above the eyes, center up and squeeze. Scoops brain right out of the pan.
 No chasing DRT:yes:
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tags: