Go-NO Gauges

Started by sakorick, February 03, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

I finally decided it was time to purchases some 30-'06 Go-NoGO gauges since my arsenal of 1903 and A3 rifles have grown over the years and I haven't fired many of them for that reason. When you consider what Bubba can do during the life of a 110 year old rifle the decision seemed pretty simple. I also have a couple of 270's and 25-'06 that obviously use the same gauge (including the Ackleys) plus a 1952 Steyr...plenty to check.  So I have always trusted Forrester products and started shopping. Brownells sold out, Grafs sold out, Midway sold out and I could go on and on. The question is, how can every store on earth be sold out of gauges for the most common caliber on Earth? It's like running out of butter in a grocery store. Then the word Clymer came to mind and everybody has them! So, I picked Brownells because I get free shipping and pay no tax....a win win situation.:jumpingsmiley:

https://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-tools-supplies/measuring-tools/headspace-gauges/30-06-headspace-gauge-kit-sku184000040-26876-52455.aspx
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

It's on order now. Sending the other 2 back!

Tags: