Donate to your favorite THL charity

Started by gitano, February 11, 2018, 12:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

I know a young man - Dillon Williams - (used to date one of my daughters) that is in need of help. He married a young South African girl, and shortly after they were married, she was diagnosed with bone cancer. (She has had a tumor removed, but is still in need of additional chemo-therapy and radiation therapy.) Adding salt to the wound, he has been trying to get his WIFE admitted to the US for almost TWO YEARS! Illegal aliens come over from Mexico in the THOUSANDS on a DAILY basis, and a hard-working AMERICAN CITIZEN can't get his WIFE in the country. Makes me want to spit nails. Anyway, Dillon has started a "Go Fund Me" campaign to help pay for his wife's medical bills. (They are still in South Africa.) For those of you looking for a way to "help" THL, here's your chance: Donate to Dillon's wife's medical fund. Kind of like giving to a favorite charity of one of your friends that died instead of wasting money on flowers.

Here's what I can guarantee:
1) This is "real".
2) I don't get any of the monies donated.
3) 100% of the money goes to Dillon, for whom I vouch.

Here's the link to his fund.  https://www.gofundme.com/3t5qcy-laurens-medical-fund

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

This is sad to see. :( Cancer of any kind is just horrible. I agree that our immigration system is really broken.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

sakorick

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: