So What's New

Started by gitano, February 16, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Dear Paul Skvorc,

You are receiving this email because you applied for a big game drawing hunt, Community Subsistence Harvest hunt, or a Tier I or Tier II permit during the November-December 2017 application period, or are part of an active Community Subsistence Harvest hunt. Your results are displayed below. Links to this year's results can be found on the Alaska Department of Fish and Game website.

Best Regards,

Bruce Dale
Director, Division of Wildlife Conservation

Draw Hunt Application Results
Hunt   Were You
Selected?
DG891   No
DI404   No
Be nicer than necessary.

gitano

Lest you think I only applied for two hunts, I applied for TWELVE CHANCES at two hunts. Got zero.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

That's hard to believe. I would call them and protest!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Tell ya what... You call them and protest, and if you get any satisfaction, I'll pay for an all-expenses-paid fishing trip to Alaska for you, Eric, and John!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Quote from: gitano;150109Tell ya what... You call them and protest, and if you get any satisfaction, I'll pay for an all-expenses-paid fishing trip to Alaska for you, Eric, and John!

Paul

Obviously a non-starter.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

Sounds about like my Maine moose hunt applications. Money grubbing racket run by the DIF&W & government sanctioned lotteries. The government put the Mafia in prison for running a numbers racket. At least the Mafia paid off & didn't take a third of winnings in "taxes." :cens:......Paul H

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Jorge in Oz

You must be on their exclusion list after your past history with the fisheries & wildlife department.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

That thought has crossed my mind...

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Are they transferable?

If so, you can get other relatives with different surnames to apply.

Otherwise you need to come to Oz again and I will get Paul Rattray to take you out on a Red deer and boar hunts. He was the fellow I had organised a hunt with when last came to Australia but couldn't make it to Queensland to see us.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

Drawing permits aren't transferrable.

I "speak" often with Paul Rattray on his "Secrets of the Reds" FB page. If I get to Australia again, I will certainly be looking you two up!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

I might be back in Queensland by the time you do that.

Back to hunting red deer. :MOGRIN:

Tags: