The Tulsa Gun Show

Started by sakorick, April 09, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

I had a blast at the Wanenmacher this year. They had 4100 tables that stretched for 5.7 miles. I picked up a 10/22 for our auction and a Remington M1911 for Eric. I found a NIB Made in USA Uncle Henry for 40 bucks and lots of other cool stuff. I believe they topped the 80,000 mark for the 2 day event.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Hunterbug

That's a big show!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

sakorick

Quote from: Hunterbug;150515That's a big show!

Yes it is.....It's actually the biggest gun show in the world. They also have a smaller version in the Fall.

Hunterbug

Where is it located? Can out of state people buy? I might have to make a trip.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

sakorick

Quote from: Hunterbug;150517Where is it located? Can out of state people buy? I might have to make a trip.

It's in Tulsa.....they check your DL at the door, the price is 10 bucks/day and you buy anything you want in cash, pay no tax, and you're out the door. Oklahoma has the best gun laws in the USA. It takes both days to see everything and there is some really cool stuff along with the guns. It takes me 5.5 hours to drive there and get your room early.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Wow! All we get at our 'gun shows' are waxed jackets and wellies...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Just looking at that picture gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Unless I'm mistaken (that has happened before ;) ), it's against FEDERAL law for people to transfer ownership of firearms (even face-to-face) unless they are residents of the same state OR the transfer employs a Federal Firearms License agent in both states - FFL to FFL. That stomps all over the 10th amendment of the US constitution, but stomping on the 10th amendment has been the favorite past-time of EVERY SINGLE president since the Civil War.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: