The boys are back in town

Started by sakorick, June 08, 2018, 08:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

I got some pictures of them fishing this morning and also took some pictures of a huge group of Fritillary Butterfly (Speyeria atlantis) feeding on wild Hydrangea. The pond dam's crown Vetch is also in full bloom. The boys caught around 50 or 60 Bass and Crappie in 45 minutes....Dad just netted and bagged the keepers. What a great day!

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

Rick. it's always good to see kids enjoying a clean,wholesome sport instead of playing electronic games on some newfangled gadget. I like most bugs in nature as well as flowers & plants. Not overly fond of mosquitoes or poison ivy. Thanks for sharing . Looks like fried crappie for dinner. :food04::biggthumpup:......Paul H

fire717

We threw back as many as we kept or more.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Quote from: gitano;150963GREAT PICS!

Paul

So, your deer hide came in and I gave it to Owen. Told him that he hunted every day during the season and had no trophy. I said, Paul gave you his skin because you worked just like the rest of us. The young man is in 7th heaven!

sakorick

Take a look at the first 3 pictures closely which I believe I misidentified as wild Hydrangea. Now take a look at this plant....Swamp Milkweed. Case closed.

Jorge in Oz

Looks like a great time was had by all. Great pics.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Hunterbug

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: