Tennessee Elk Tag Raffle

Started by gitano, July 14, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

I know I'm lowering my chances of winning this tag, but I think it would great if a THL member were to win this.

https://www.twrf.net/store/2018-elk-tag-raffle

Most likely somebody that buys an armload of chances will win, but you never know. Could be one of us regular folks that just buy one!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Sounds liked any other money gimmick to me like the Ky. elk hunt draw or the Maine moose permit draw. ........Paul H

gitano

Probably so. More than likely, some fat-cat that bought $1000 worth of tickets will get the tag. But you never know. Can't hit home-runs if you don't go to bat. (Sometimes, if the game is rigged, you can't hit home-runs even if you DO go to bat.) But... I gave 'em my $10 on the off chance it's not rigged. I figured I'd stop in and visit with you if I got drawn. You've been warned!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

It would be great if you got drawn. It would be great having you to share my hearth with. Good luck on the raffle. Hoping they pull your  name out of the hat. .....Paul H

gitano

I suspect the odds of success are very low.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

They are probably better odds than you scoring a tag in Alaska. :grin:
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: