Happy Birthday, RJ!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

I'm not "walker ready" quite yet!!

Well maybe Johnny Walker.

Thanks Paul!!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

sakorick

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jamie.270

Well if I read about "the great Colorado Conflagration of 2018," I'll know they're just talking about the candles on your B-Day cake.

Happy birthday RJ!  :jumpingsmiley:

PS: I gave up birthday cakes a few years ago for just this reason.
 The firetrucks in front of the house are embarrassing!
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Paul Hoskins

Happy B day, RJ. Hang in there. You're catching up with me.   :biggthumpup:......Paul H

JaDub

You`ll NEVER catch me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8-)

recoil junky

When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Hunterbug

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Jorge in Oz

Happy birthday RJ and many blessings.

:MOGRIN:
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: