Third grandchild born this morning

Started by gitano, July 26, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

First grand daughter, "Adalynn Jean". 9lb 4oz birth weight, 20" long. 38 hours of labor!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

gitano

I forgot to add that mother and child are doing well.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Congratulations to all. Good news indeed. Big baby. Did she have work boots on too.? :grin:  .......Paul H

gitano

QuoteDid she have work boots on too.?

:D

The last one was 10 lb even.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

:eek:

Glad to hear everyone is doing fine.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

Me too. Previous two were 'problem births'. First was two weeks premature and taken by C-section. Last one was "too big", according to doctors, for VBAC (Vajinal Birth After Ceasarian). According to the medicos, there is an increased risk of tearing the uterus after a C-section. However, I think the medicos over-play that because they WANT C-sections. They make A LOT MORE MONEY on C-sections, AND the deliveries are "less complicated" FOR THEM. My daughter really wanted a "normal" birth. (I think VBs are considered a rite-of-passage for some women.) Parents of daughters having children, (like me), are much more concerned for the health of their daughter than they are of 'rites of passage'. All that said, I am very glad she got her VBAC, AND most importantly, that she and the baby are doing well.

Paul

PS -  Had to intentionally mispell vajinal to get past THL censure.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Congratulations to you and your family Paul. It is always exciting to have a new addition to the family.

:MOGRIN:
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

Congratulations to mom and you. Now she can show the boys how it's done!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Tags: