Blue jay

Started by sakorick, October 26, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

My trail cam got this shot.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

That is a cool shot from a trail cam!
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Paul Hoskins

Neat picture for a trail camera. Sharp & clear too. I despise blue jays. I place them in the same category as crows. Just as destructive  to other birds as crows. :frown.....Thanks for sharing with us, Rick.   ......Paul H

gitano

Very cool picture!

I LOVE bluejays! :D What you say about them, Paul, is correct. They are just as destructive to other birds as crows are! BUT... I like crows too, because I like all the corvids. They are the geniuses (evil, albeit) of the bird world, and in fact they are among the geniuses of the entire animal kingdom. What I like best about bluejays is their coloration. I think they are one of the most beautiful birds of North America.

Anyway, again, a GREAT picture!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

Great photo Rick.

But I'm right there with Mr. Hoskins.  Blue Jays and Magpies are more of a PIA than anything, if you ask me.
There's one screeching outside my window as I type this.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

sakorick

Quote from: gitano;151873Very cool picture!

I LOVE bluejays! :D What you say about them, Paul, is correct. They are just as destructive to other birds as crows are! BUT... I like crows too, because I like all the corvids. They are the geniuses (evil, albeit) of the bird world, and in fact they are among the geniuses of the entire animal kingdom. What I like best about bluejays is their coloration. I think they are one of the most beautiful birds of North America.

Anyway, again, a GREAT picture!

Paul

That's the way I look at it too. They have their place on spaceship Earth!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: