Brithunter

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), September 07, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

It is Kevs birthday, but not been seen for 11 months.
I hope he and his mum are doing ok in Bulgaria...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

I hope all the best for he and his mother.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

I see him now and then on Facebook. As far as I can tell, he's doing well. I'll check FB and see if I can get him to drop by THL.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Been wondering about Kevi & his mum myself. I could think of a lot of places I would rather be than Bulgaria. Hoping for the best for them.  ......Paul H

Jorge in Oz

What will happen to BH if GB finalizes Brexit?

I was wondering how he was going?  Bulgaria would not exactly be the safest country to live unless you live in the countryside.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

From a few facebook conversations, I gather that he and his mom are doing well and loving it. (Although I haven't heard back from my recent FB attempted contact.) I have a highschool friend that moved to Bulgaria and has been living there for 30-some-odd years. He LOVES it. I THINK I would like to travel there to go hunting.

Your question is interesting. I hadn't thought about how Brexit would affect Britains abroad. Maybe we'll hear from Kevin soon.

Paul

PS - His last FB post was three weeks ago.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

gitano

So... Kevin's last Facebook post was August 21st. No word since then. I think we can officially 'worry'. HOWEVER, prior to the August 21st post, his PREVIOUS post was June 13th. That's over two months. So... it's reasonable to assume that he not post more often than every two months or so. Still...

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

I hope Kevin and his mum are ok.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

I got a "glad to hear you're OK" Facebook message from Kevin, so apparently, he is "alive and well". I asked him to touch bases here.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

That's great that you heard from him.

gitano

I actually got public posts from Kevin on my Facebook post about getting drawn for bison. I told him that there were folks at THL worried about him and that he should stop by here and let everyone know he is alive and well. In spite of two separate requests on my part, he clearly hasn't stopped by here, so I can only assume he has some "problem" with THL.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: