Winter storm woes

Started by sakorick, January 11, 2019, 12:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

We went under a Winter Storm Warning at 1300 HRS. It started snowing at 1315 HRS.......8 to 10 inches probable. Got the fire stoked up. They are also forecasting the same thing for Kansas City......I hope they get the field cleaned at Arrowhead in time for the game!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

Rick, we're under a winter storm warning here too. Supposed to get "up to" five inches of snow & ice by Sunday according to the local weather monkey. Stay safe & warm. ......Paul H

gitano

Not too sympathetic... ;)

It's been below zero since I returned to AK. It was 20 below the day we got back, but it's warmed up to -8 today, three days later. I acknowledge that 'you guys' don't live in the Great White North though, and those temps and snowfalls are not 'expected'.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

We are under a winter storm warning too, there maybe a light sprinkling in the near future - it will paralyse the country...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Jamie.270

Yup, it's bad here too Joe.
I had to scrape the frost from the windshield this morning.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

sakorick

We now have a foot and it's still snowing. Poor Missy and Bela have to sink their privates in it just to p**!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: