You don't need guns

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), August 06, 2019, 12:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

Janet will take care of us!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Be careful of the "driving" analogy.

First, you have to have a LICENSE to drive a car.

Second, the "solution" to drunk driving that the anti-gunners would use isn't to ban cars from sober drivers, it would be to ban ALL cars (guns). That WOULD stop drunk driving because no-one (but cops) would be allowed to own a car, and drunk driving WOULD stop. And don't argue that "then only drunk drivers (criminals) would be driving drunk" because cars are a lot more difficult to hide, AND AVOID, than concealed firearms are.

This is an assault on the constitution of the United States. Those that would destroy the US are not stupid. In fact, they are VERY smart people. We The People must NOT 1) resort to the same types of lies that They use, and 2) We The People MUST be just as smart or smarter in our tactics and logic. Remember, "logic" and "truth" have NOTHING to do with gun control. Just as logic and truth have NOTHING to do with abortion "rights". We The People MUST 1) STAY FOCUSED on the TRUTH, and 2) do not get drawn into the GAME played by Them.

To call the recent shooting sprees 'tragic' is a gross understatement. It is in my thought process that the stupidity of these events, (even not considering the horrible human cost), suggests that they might have actually been fomented by anti-gunners. Consider the statements of the El Paso shooter (alleged by the police): "I wanted to kill as many Mexicans as possible." If that were true, why didn't he go 5 more miles INTO MEXICO. It's difficult to imagine that ALL of these shooters are too stupid to realize that they are doing more harm to "their cause" than good. (Again, I am ignoring the human loss ONLY for the sake of illustrating the lack of logic that in turn suggest 'conspiracy' by Them to perpetrate these egregious acts.) I am also not suggesting that They actually DID conspire to perpetrate these events, but rather that such a despicable act is NOT BEYOND Them. Their "logic" used to defend the likes of abortion and gun control illustrate Their willingness to do ANYTHING to achieve Their goals. Their PRIMARY goal is the destruction of the United States. It is my opinion, that They will succeed.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: