Kombi in Action

Started by Jorge in Oz, September 13, 2019, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge in Oz

Hi guys

I lnow Andy no longer frequents this forum but I am sharing some of his music action with ya'all.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/108377169188100/permalink/3603227526369696/
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

I saw some great 'local talent' at a 'Farmer's Market' one Saturday when we were in OZ.

Thanks for posting the link.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Jorge in Oz

No worries Paul. I stayed at his place when we did our big driving holiday from Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast. We keep in touch.

He loves that hat RJ.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: