Not new but been away so long might as well be new here.

Started by Brithunter, November 25, 2019, 08:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brithunter

Hi All,

Now all you old timers please don't fall over and feint!! :nana:

Yes it's true that Brithunter is still alive and kicking though the handle is no longer accurate as no longer am hunting. Reason being am now residing in South Eastern Europe in the country of Bulgaria. Hunting is an old tradition here and if I could learn the language that would be possible to get involved but the language is really hard to learn, well it seems to be for me at least :huh2: , but am hoping to be able to unpack my reference books and get a little involved at least in the history of my interest in the British Sporting rifles and especially those from BSA and Parker-Hale.
Go Get them Floyd!

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Good to see you 'made it' BH. Would be nice to hear the story of your bail out of the UK!
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Jamie.270

Wow, how very cool!
Glad to hear you're okay BH.
There's so much to catch up on, so keep us posted.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Brithunter

Quote from: j0e_bl0ggs;154287Good to see you 'made it' BH. Would be nice to hear the story of your bail out of the UK!

Not sure that I wish to dive into that mess again just yet. It still rankles just how much has been lost one of the easons as to why I was absent from th shooting and gun related forums!
Go Get them Floyd!

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Quote from: Brithunter;154289Not sure that I wish to dive into that mess again just yet. It still rankles just how much has been lost one of the easons as to why I was absent from th shooting and gun related forums!

No sweat BH!
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

branxhunter

Yep, terrific that your back with us BH. Looking forward to your reflections on Bulgaria, and of course always really interesting to read your insights on BSA and PH rifles.

Marcus

sakorick

Great to hear from you BH! You have been missed that's for sure!!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

recoil junky

Ah, Brithunter, you're back in the fold. Good to see you lad, good to see you!!

I hope you can overcome the language barrier and get back to hunting or at least like me, taking a rifle for a walk.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Jorge in Oz

Great to see you back BH, always found your posts interesting. Interesting choice of country to move to.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: