Very Sad News for Hunterbug

Started by gitano, April 04, 2020, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Hunterbug's grandfather passed away yesterday from COVID-19 infection. HB was very close to his grandfather, hunting with him every year right up through this last big game season. If I remember correctly, his granddad was 96 years old. "It" just got personal for the THL family.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

Thanks for the memories Dale, you will be sorely missed.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Jamie.270

:(   :angel:   :antlers:

Sorry for your loss Hunterbug.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

branxhunter

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father HB. Those are two great photos.

Marcus

Paul Hoskins

Well, that's a real bummer. Pat, we're all with you. Always look up. ......Paul H

sakorick

Pat, I am praying for you and your family during this tragic period of your life. Words cannot express how saddened I am for all of you. Your Grandad is with the Lord now who saved a special place for him in Heaven. May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: