The winds have shifted!

Started by Jamie.270, September 10, 2020, 10:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hoskins

Great news, Jamie. Bout time seems like. ......  Psul  H

Jamie.270

That it is Paul.
I was dreading another day with nothing but smoky air to breathe.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

gitano

Actually, I remembered something that works for killing smoke smell (or anything else); ozone generators. I have several, and use them regularly to freshen up a room. They work.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

Quote from: gitano;155285Actually, I remembered something that works for killing smoke smell (or anything else); ozone generators. I have several, and use them regularly to freshen up a room. They work.

Paul
LOL,...
Funny you should mention that.
We had a massive thunderstorm last night with near continuous lightning for about a half hour in the wee hours this morning.
The rain and the thunder were so loud it woke me up.

Note the time stamp on my "Blessed rain" post.

Anyway, the smell of ozone was thick in the air and we had the house opened up.
We commented at the time about the ozone from the lightning, and the smell is much better today.

If it persists though, I'll see if I can track down a generator.
Thanks for thinkin' about me Paul!
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

sakorick

Rain rain rain!! It's a blessing for sure. Very happy for you guys. You experienced a double whammy....the fire and the looters. You must be exhausted.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jamie.270

Quote from: sakorick;155289Rain rain rain!! It's a blessing for sure. Very happy for you guys. You experienced a double whammy....the fire and the looters. You must be exhausted.
I was exhausted.
I'm in recovery mode now though.  

But since they lifted the evac orders it's just been smoky and boring.  LOL

I slept really well last night after yesterday's rain, and then we had a few hours where we could see blue sky again.  What a blessing.

I need to get back out in the shop and figure out what my next woodworking project will be!

Tags: