Paul's trophy is done

Started by sakorick, September 18, 2020, 06:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

He's on the wall at John's house with friends! Cindy Cunningham did the mount. She is the current Missouri and Kansas Champion taxidermist and has won numerous awards for her work. She did Don Trump Jr's monster Moose which shared space with Paul's Deer for about 6 months.
[ATTACH]16131[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16132[/ATTACH]
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jamie.270

QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

sakorick

Quote from: Jamie.270;155280That's a purty rack!

Yes it is. Did you notice the mass at the bases? He has a bunch of points there. I sure would like a 12 point like that!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jamie.270

Quote from: sakorick;155281Yes it is. Did you notice the mass at the bases? He has a bunch of points there. I sure would like a 12 point like that!
He gets x-tra points from me for symmetry too.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

gitano

Perfect place for it!

I think John's daughter's buck - the other shoulder mount in the picture - is bigger. I'm glad it turned out that way.

Thanks for picking that up for me. I'll be down before too long to have a look at it "in the flesh".

Paul

it looks bigger but scores the same, as your buck has 12 points to count and her's has 10.
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

All's I see is a faux link to a picture I can't get to. :huh2:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Jamie.270

When that happens to me around here, a right click on the image icon and choosing "view image" almost always works.

Sometimes the forum makes me log in again to see the pics, but not often.

Paul Hoskins

RJ, I have the same problem viewing the pictures. Nothing I do works to open them. .......Paul H

gitano

RJ and Paul - I'm pretty sure that the problem for both of you is that the security on your systems won't allow a site - THL - to redirect you to another site - the site with the pictures - "automatically". In other words, without your knowledge or permissions. The pictures you can't see are 'hosted' on a site other than THL. There is an "[img]" link to the pictures that THL CAN USE, but your security prevents THL from using AND DISPLAYING ON YOUR SCREEN. What you MIGHT get to work is to right-click on the [IMG] link and select "Open in a new window". (It might say "Open in a new tab" or "Open in a new page".) I'm not sure that will work, but you might try it.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Tried everything but nothing works. I suspect my ad blocker is to blame. I'm not gonna disable it.  .......Paul H

Nelsdou

Very nice! Took me a couple of clicks but I got there. Quite the bragging wall for sure!
Put it into perspective; we live on a rock hurtling through space, what could be scarier than that?

Tags: