Lexophilias

Started by sakorick, July 02, 2019, 02:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie.270

What did the surgeon say to the patient who insisted on closing up his own incision?

Suture self.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Jamie.270

I told the guy working on our new house that I didn’t want carpeted steps,...

He gave me a blank stair.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

Jamie.270

Did you know that a raven has 17 rigid feathers called pinions, while a crow only has 16.

So, the difference between a raven and a crow is just a matter of a pinion.

sakorick

Glass coffin.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jamie.270

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

gitano

Arr, are, arr....

:D

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

There   is a duplicate of Noah's "ark" near where I live that  is supposedly the same size as the one Noah built. There is NO WAY it can hold two of each species of animals, birds and other creatures on earth ,let alone food to last 40 days & nights. It's ridiculious to think otherwise.......Paul H

Jamie.270

gitano

Is spring in the air?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

Quote from: gitano;155643Is spring in the air?

Paul
:MOGRIN:

Jamie.270

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

Tags: