Evan bagged a beauty

Started by sakorick, November 16, 2020, 09:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

This is now 4 years in a row getting a buck. This is his nicest and next year will be tough to beat!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jamie.270

QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

recoil junky

Yep, nice buck!! Love the color of the antlers

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

sakorick

The Accubond bullet enter the L side at 35 yards and was found 3 feet down the line up against the hide right in front of the R hind 1/4. The wound channel was massive. The rifle is a homemade 6.5x55 with a small ring Mauser action that Paul gave me. I found a brand new Swedish Mauser barrel and had it target crowned. The 130 gr Accubond retained a weight of 95.5 grains.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Good job, Eric. The buck has a big body too. Seems like Missouri produces a lot of deer with big bodies. ......Paul H

Hunterbug

Nice buck and it looks like great bullet performance.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

fire717

Not Eric! It was Evan...... my 13yr old. And it’s only his 4th buck. ..... fish stories!

Jamie.270

I wondered why the pics were labeled "Ev and Buck."
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

sakorick

My bad. It's my grandson Evan that is the subject not Eric!

Tags: