Reloading supplies

Started by sakorick, February 04, 2021, 08:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Here we go again! Everyone is out of everything including primers, bullets and powder. I thought this **** was over?? My supply of shotgun supplies will last the rest of my life and probably most of Erics. 1600 Winchester primers and kegs of Universal, Clays, 800X and Longshot. I also have an unopened keg of IMR4064 but low on RL22. I'm going to call Sierra and check on availability of seconds right now. OK, I called Sierra and here's the report. In stock, 78 and 80 gr .243, 180 gr 30-'06. Out of all ,264, 7MM 8MM 22-250, ,338 and ,35. Pitiful.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

For some reason I'm not surprsed. It will only get worse. ......First, democrat control of a government, then socialsm then communism after a civil war. History repeats itself.  .....Paul H

recoil junky

I learned pre Clinton to buy when the supply is there even tho I don't "need" it and only buy powder in "kegs" of 4 pounds or more. No more single pounds unless it's something I dont use a whole lot of. Saves the embarrassing "I don't have any _______, woe is me!"

When the the 264 kneadmore craze used up all the H4350 and GM210M primers I was "short" but not hurting. Now I have plenty of both.

Am I hoarding? That depends on what's considered hoarding or being prepared.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

As I mentioned elsewhere, I've been selling off my gun collection. A couple of local Russians have bought all of my Mosin Nagants except the Finnish m-39s. One of the guys is a very pleasant fellow and we always end up talking about quite a bit more than just 'the deal'. It was interesting to hear him say the following:

QuoteI lived through 'The Revolution'.(He was referring to the fall if the Soviet Union.) What I am seeing in America today is EXACTLY
(he emphasized exactly) what I saw in Soviet Union before it fell.

The End is near. At the very least, the end of the United States. Consider all the lives SPENT fighting for the principles the founding fathers established. As my dad was wont to say in his later years: "We wasted those boys lives." He was referring to Vietnam. I am referring to every life wasted SINCE 1776, on preserving this greatest of all nations , by the rat sons of bachelors in political office for the last 75 to 100 years. Every dammed one of them.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: