Wanted BSA firearms history book

Started by Boanerges, July 31, 2021, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boanerges

If there are any books dealing with the BSA brand, mostly sporting center fire rifles I would like to know the titles or even where to purchase them.
Thanks a heap.

gitano

There is a member here - Brithunter - that is our resident BSA historian. He hasn't been around much lately. You might try to find him on FaceBook under the name Kevin Peckham. Other people to try here are: sakorick and Paul Hoskins.

Good luck,
Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Boanerges

Thanks gitano!
For some reason Faceplant won't let me log in or set up another account.

Jamie.270

Quote from: Boanerges;155960Thanks gitano!
For some reason Faceplant won't let me log in or set up another account.
You must have made their blacklist.

May I be among the first to welcome you to the club.
I apparently followed too many of the wrong people on Instagram and now they won't let me log in.

"POOF!" I'm a non-person.
Mark Zuckerface said so, so it must be true....
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Boanerges

Thank you Jamie.270
Regarding FB, my post were about firearms, hunting, fishing and Jesus the Christ.
Plus U.S. military veteran related information.

gitano

Well, as Ronald Reagan would say; "There ya go".

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Brithunter

Greetings as this shows rumours of my demise are false!!

There is a book covering BSA's commercial production of guns although it was only printed in a small limited number so am not sure if it is still available. The title is :-

The Golden Century by John Knibbs

My own copy is #434 of 1000. John Knibbs International wold be whom to enquire with. I will say that is not the easiest book to follow and if also covers the Airgun production that being commercial.
Go Get them Floyd!

Tags: