To our wandering Brithunter,...

Started by Jamie.270, September 08, 2022, 08:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie.270

Happy Birthday sir!

Wherever you are.
We're hoping you've landed safely.  :2thumbsup:
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

gitano

I haven't made contact in a couple of months, but he pops up on my Facebook page periodically. Still in Romania as far as I know

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

So, if The Queen passes away on your birthday, does that mean you can never go back?

Inquiring minds,...  :)
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Bulgaria, Romania... Is there any difference?

:COOLdude:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jamie.270

Geographically, about one degree of latitude. :D

Brithunter

Ahem I is not wandering and am planted here in Bulgaria after "escaping" from England.

Thank you all for the kind wishes and thoughts and as am feeling a little better about the way things happened and our treatment in the UK though the loss of eveything still smarts.
Go Get them Floyd!

Jamie.270

You're welcome, and thanks for stopping back by.

Someday I hope you can share the terrible details of what drove this move.

Best of luck to you Brithunter, and please don't be a stranger to these parts!

Tags: