j0e_bl0ggs in the Hospital

Started by gitano, December 14, 2022, 09:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

At this point, most of the effort is being spent trying to keep the NHS from killing him!

Look up "remdesivir": The WHO and the NIH have both disapproved it's use because 1) it is ineffective, and more importantly, 2) THE DATA show that it causes kidney failure in 28% of patients. Alain is in THE KIDNEY WARD BECAUSE HIS KIDNEYS ARE BARELY WORKING! The GOVERNMENT doctors in the NHS argued vigorously and THREATENINGLY to give it to Alain. Alain, his brother, and a third person had to DEMAND that they not give it to Alain. Either they're just plain stupid, or they're trying to kill Alain. Which option would you prefer?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Quote from: gitano;156837He's still kickin', Jorge! I think he's too mean to die! ;)

Paul

That's great Paul. :MOGRIN:
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

Alain didn't make it out of the clutches of the NHS. He passed away this morning. Another of my friends, and a significant loss to THL.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Hi Paul, that is truly sad to hear. A big loss for THL. What has become of our medical systems in the western world.  I refuse to go into hospital these days. Very sad, sorry for your loss Paul and THL. :cry:
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

sakorick

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Jamie.270

@#*&%^$$!!!

R.I.P. j0e.

I'm beyond words.
At least any words that would be acceptable around here.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

Tags: