Expensive Sako

Started by Jorge in Oz, March 06, 2023, 02:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge in Oz

Hi Guys,

Going through Ab-usedguns.com.au came across a most expensive Sako that even Rick wouldn't buy. I believe it could be a typo but sure is dear.

Check it out https://usedguns.com.au/gun/519603/

Your thoughts gentlemen. :eek:
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

I'm guessing that he forgot the decimal point, and the actual assuming price is $345.00. Which would be a great price!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Quote from: gitano;156909I'm guessing that he forgot the decimal point, and the actual assuming price is $345.00. Which would be a great price!

Paul

You are funny Paul, they go for $3,500 to $4,000 here in Oz for some reason.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Hunterbug

I think that with the decimal point it would by $3450.00. Too rich for my blood.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

gitano

I think HB has it right.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Yeah, I'll take a Browning BLR or Savage 99 instead

Hunterbug

I would take any one of them. Just not for that price.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Jorge in Oz

That's why I chose those HB as I wouldn't have to sell a kidney to buy one

Hunterbug

Quote from: Jorge in Oz;156915That's why I chose those HB as I wouldn't have to sell a kidney to buy one

You have two kidneys, don't you?  :biggthumpup:

Niccolo Machiavelli

Jorge in Oz

Quote from: Hunterbug;156916You have two kidneys, don't you?  :biggthumpup:

I do :MOGRIN:

sakorick

Quote from: Jorge in Oz;156908Hi Guys,

Going through Ab-usedguns.com.au came across a most expensive Sako that even Rick wouldn't buy. I believe it could be a typo but sure is dear.

Check it out https://usedguns.com.au/gun/519603/

Your thoughts gentlemen. :eek:

I wouldn't buy it because I own one. Paid $900 some 20 odd years ago.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: