Greed Knows No Boundaries

Started by gitano, March 15, 2023, 09:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Those of you that have been here at THL for a while will know how I have railed against the ammunition manufacturing industry since the insanity that followed Barrack Hussein Obama's election. That industry learned, (AND FULLY EXPLOIT TO THIS DAY), that they could CUT PRODUCTION, thereby creating a FALSE sense of scarcity, then INCREASE PRICES, and actually INCREASE PROFITS! Let me repeat that more succinctly for emphasis:

REDUCE PRODUCTION and INCREASE PROFITS.

The proof of which is patently obvious to all except their shills and stupid sycophants.

This morning I accidentally strayed to one of the national "news" agencies, where they were discussing the new business tactic of "dynamic pricing". This approach to pricing services is not new per se, but it is now sweeping through industries heretofore that had at least some semblance of an ethical compass. In the East, (isn't that where all greed originates in this country), restaurants are now varying the prices on their menus depending on what day it is, what time of day it is, and WHERE YOU WANT TO SIT! BOWLING ALLIES are charging up to FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS PER LANE depending in the time of day and day of the week! Movie theaters are now charging extra for "prime seating". The list goes on. Greed simply knows NO boundary.

I'm not just ranting because it's late in the long Alaskan winter. Humanity cannot continue on this trajectory and survive on this planet.

Are you right with The Creator...

Because The End is near.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: