Good Morning Weekend here & coffees on

Started by mtsharps, December 17, 2005, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtsharps

Good Morming to evreyone

Its my last day for the week just on my first cup this morning

Breakfast
Huckleberry pancacks with huckleberry syrup, bacon ,eggs and hasbrowns and I cant for get a side order of grits some OJ and lots of cowboy coffee to help it all go down

Well hope you have some good luck this weekend on that blackpowder hunt Antler3.
Thainks for the pic Jay (I mis crowbar) and if the weather is like zoo town you better throw a big log on the fire . Hope the roads are better this morning buckshot and have a good day Dragonfly  

And a very GOOD DAY to eavryone

P.S. Happy Birthday to: bradt

P.S.S we need a icon with a coffee cup

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

mtnsharps,

And a good early mornin' to you, neighbor!:)   I am waiting for the sun to rise so I can go downstairs and git the coffee a-brewin'.

'Tain't never had huckleberry pancakes...boysenberry yep and would be back for more if we could getum here in Texas.  My first taste of boysenberry was at a truckstop cafe in Alpine, Wyoming.  Hopefully if I get to make my trip north next Autumn, the huckleberrys will be available.

GRITS!.........you must be a displaced southern feller.;)  

Miserable weather here at the ranch...overcast, drizzle, mite windy and in the high 30's.  Put out 2 round hay bales for the cows yesterday...they we a tad bit hungry as we hadn't been able to do anything with both pickup trucks down.  Forgot the camera so no pics but they are on the list of "to do's"!

Have a great day out yonder now, ya hear!:D

Ol' John:cool:
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

Skip

Good morning mtsharps and all who drop in.

The breakfast sounds good, think I'll get some Huckleberrys out of the freezer.
Have a great weekend!

rockinbbar

Man!

Breakfast sounds great!

Been down with the flu the past 3 days, finally feel halfway decent this mornin', but I', sure I'll get over it....:D

John, I see you feedin' the cows, but have you put Red Dog to work puttin; some venison in the freezer yet, Amigo? ;)

Ya'll have a good un!
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Daryl (deceased)

Thanks for the breakfast, 'sharps, and good morning to everyone.

Sorry to hear you're down with a cold Rockin'.  I've been down with a cold for a few days myself.  Went out yesterday afternoon to finish a few things, got in the cold a bit toward dark, and feel a little worse today.  Wife says I'm grounded today and that she's gonna make me stay inside...hmm....we'll see. ;)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Jay Edward (deceased)

G'morning folks... near zero this morning and I just got back from taking my love to breakfast.  She's out running around now, mailing cards.

Breakfast was pancakes, bacon and about a gallon of coffee.  I see that there is a gunshow down in Hamilton, Montana but it's too cold to make the trip.  My rig is quite capable of doing it but I'm not much for taking chances when there is no real good reason.

I'd be lookin' for something really special (unique, different) anyhow and, the odds are, it'd be over priced.  I'll probably just putter around in the metal shop today.

We used to have a coffee cup icon but it went away with the changing of the forum sometime back.  As I recall, we had so much that it added to the time of everything loading.

Here's another breakfast scene of days gone by:

Kit

Nice Breakfast, got room for a lady at the table/fire guys?

I like those tents, wish I had one.  I'm yearning for my army tent in-the-woods-with a woodstove again...

God Bless

drinksgin (deceased)

John;
You have the principal ingredient for a major crop of Boysenberries, plenty of cow pies. The climate in Llano Co.is a good one if you can supply enough water.
Plants are cheap, a dozen would do you with a lot of berries and they are easy to tend, as they are thornless.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

buckshot roberts

:) Mtshaps, Man thanks for the morn'n coffee and the good look'n breakfast, yep the road were much better, but still no luck on the buck.( I'd take a doe)
:( I'm not go'n to get a deer this year,  Alll the small game best look out, I'll be back out;)
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

Quote from: drinksginJohn;
You have the principal ingredient for a major crop of Boysenberries, plenty of cow pies. The climate in Llano Co.is a good one if you can supply enough water.
Plants are cheap, a dozen would do you with a lot of berries and they are easy to tend, as they are thornless.
REALLY!?........I was under the impression Boysenberries needed a cool climate.
Hmmmmm..............Oh, and as to the cow pies........YEPPERS--YOU BET!  My cousin and I were just discussing the spring garden plans....And the cow pens have more than an ample supply of the 'good stuff'.........hehehe!  Gots to get the riding mower and the garden cart hooked up and find a shovel......:D

This ranching/gardening stuff definitely keeps me "out of bars and off the street";)   Gotta love it!!!!!:cool:

Ol' John..;) :D
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

rockinbbar

John,

You might have to go check out the Ramblin' Rose there in Llano, if it's still open....

Rockin'
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Tags: