Who's this?

Started by Daryl (deceased), May 17, 2006, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl (deceased)

My wife and I had the chance to meet someone the other night that most folks have likely heard of.  My wife's the one on the left side of the pic, and I'm on the right.  Who's in the middle?

:)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Gmoney

Tanya Tucker herself.....;)....oops sorry if I gave it away...;)...

But you didn't say if you knew keep quiet!!!

By the way, who's that mean looking guy on the right?..;)
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

Daryl (deceased)

Gmoney,

Yep, that's her.  She's an interesting gal, with a great sense of humor.

She started out near here in Wilcox, Arizona, but left when she started in country music.  We saw her in Tucson at her concert there, and lucked into back stage passes to meet her after the show.

I grew up listening to her music, but never figured I'd get the chance to meet her.  Was a good time!

PS-I'm not sure who that mean looking character is.  He looks really familiar though; might have seen him on a wanted poster somewhere, but just can't place it.

;)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

rockinbbar

I hear that mean lookin' guy shoots .45 holes through his walls, so you'd better watch him....:D
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Daryl (deceased)

Rockin',

Only when there's a mean mecikin in the house, but that's another story for another time.

Still, It's been a (long) while, and he ain't been back. Might still be traveling quickly, for that matter.

;)

Daryl

RIP Linden33

buckshot roberts

:) Hey good pic, I did not know that was her, she's still holdin on HuH,:D Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Hunterbug

My question is how did you get thoes two good lookin women to stand next to you long enough for a picture? :p
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Daryl (deceased)

Hunterbug,

Bribes work wonders...

and when they don't work, I sometimes resort to begging.

and after all, you have to do SOMETHING to make them smile for the picture!

;)

Daryl

RIP Linden33

bowhunter 51

Ha...Haaa...I didn't know who it was, till it was told and then
I knew I had to show my wife this, cause she's a Tanya fan &
she went ta grin'n when she seen her.......Great pic....BH51:D
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Skip

my first guess was Tanya...then I talked myself out of it  :)  Great picture Daryl!!
And it's about time you showed the bride off!

Tags: