Go Back   The Hunter's Life > GENERAL INTEREST FORUMS > THE CAMPFIRE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Re: Global warming...... ker boom!
Old 04-12-2018, 05:23 AM
Senior Family Member

Paul Hoskins is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Global warming...... ker boom!

jOe, that is interesting reading. I'm no polar bear "expert" but I never believed polar bears were in any great danger from global warming. Any time I read something along these lines by an :expert" I take it with a bucket of salt. Any open minded person can read between the lines & see the :expert" has an agenda. They don't care about facts. Only their agenda or "opinion" matter. Opinions are much like other parts of the human anatomy. Everybody has one. Generally they mean little or nothing without facts to back them up. If facts aren't available one has to use common sense. There seems to be a great shortage of that any more. All the degrees in the world mean nothing without common sense. These people drink downstream from the herd. I never went to school much but I have a HS, MS & BS degree in many things. The H stands for horse, the M stands for mule & the B stand for bull. I don't know what the S stands for. ......Paul H