Go Back   The Hunter's Life > GENERAL INTEREST FORUMS > THE CAMPFIRE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Re: A Couple of Points about "science"...
Old 07-11-2017, 05:03 AM
Senior Family Member

Paul Hoskins is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A Couple of Points about "science"...

Honey bees are on the decline in my area. No one seems to know why. All sorts of theories & opinions but none of them hold water. One theory (opinion) was cell phone signals disorient honeybees navigation system. I think that is pure BS. I've had honey bees most of my life starting when I was around 12 years old. Cell phones were around for years before my bees disappeared from the hives completely in one day leaving the brood & honey. Not a single live mature bee in the hive. That's what really puzzles me. I never saw this happen in my life. I don't use pesticides on the garden. The farmers around here seldom use pesticides. My garden always produces good even without my bees. I never depended on bees for a good crop anyway. I like bees, period. I practically live on honey & I enjoy having honey bees. My neighbors detest (evil) bees cause they sting. More BS. When I worked in my bees I never (suited up.) I only wore a pair of cut off jeans. Not even shoes or T shirt. .....Paul H