Go Back   The Hunter's Life > GENERAL INTEREST FORUMS > THE CAMPFIRE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Leupold customer service
Old 07-22-2017, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator

sakorick is on a distinguished road
Default Leupold customer service

The last time I sent my VariX II in for repair they sent it back with a no problems noted. I sent it back with a target shot with the vari X(2 1/2 inches) and one shot with a Burris(.4 inches) and told them the scope was not holding zero. They kept it a month more and finally sent it back with internal failure code, repaired...which it was. With shipping back and forth twice I was without the scope for 3 months......but they did fix it. Now the scope has issues again. The Up/Down turret is getting so hard to turn that I started buggering the slot. So, I sent it back for service last week. This Morning I got an email from them with this note "Account Number: 224802. We have received your product for service and estimate completion in 18 working days with an additional 2-4 weeks for custom work." I have no idea what ""custom work"" is, however, 19 working days is 25 real days + shipping time added is a month. Any bets on this?