Go Back   The Hunter's Life > GENERAL INTEREST FORUMS > THE CAMPFIRE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Elkhamr-New Member introduction
Old 07-26-2017, 09:55 AM
Family Member

Elkhamr is on a distinguished road
Default Elkhamr-New Member introduction

Hello fellow members, and thank you for the welcome. I'm new here as of yesterday at the request of a good friend RJ. He tells me what a great bunch of people are here, which is exactly what I've been looking for. We were members of another forum where people are less than civil to eachother at times, so I bowed out there.

About me, I'm a born and raised Montana guy, have lived in Anaconda my entire life. Being surrounded by mountains, hunting, fishing, shooting are just a way of life here. I also archery hunt with both compound and traditional equipment but because of health problems, I mostly rifle hunt now.

My introduction to firearms came at an early age, so I've been around them most of my life and now my entire days revolve around rifles. I mainly like fine hunting rifles and am not a long range shooter per se. I do like to practice out to about 400yds with my son for hunting situations only. Reloading is another passion of mine, RJ and I talk daily about diffefent load combinations for many calibers and constantly share information, experience and knowledge. Any way fellas I'm looking forward to learning from you all and hope to make some friendships along the way. I'm always happy to share anything anyone needs, if I have the means to do so. So that's me in a nutshell, just another gun nut who lives and breathes anything firearms related.