Go Back   The Hunter's Life > GENERAL INTEREST FORUMS > THE CAMPFIRE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Donate to your favorite THL charity
Old 02-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Administrator

gitano is on a distinguished road
Default Donate to your favorite THL charity

I know a young man - Dillon Williams - (used to date one of my daughters) that is in need of help. He married a young South African girl, and shortly after they were married, she was diagnosed with bone cancer. (She has had a tumor removed, but is still in need of additional chemo-therapy and radiation therapy.) Adding salt to the wound, he has been trying to get his WIFE admitted to the US for almost TWO YEARS! Illegal aliens come over from Mexico in the THOUSANDS on a DAILY basis, and a hard-working AMERICAN CITIZEN can't get his WIFE in the country. Makes me want to spit nails. Anyway, Dillon has started a "Go Fund Me" campaign to help pay for his wife's medical bills. (They are still in South Africa.) For those of you looking for a way to "help" THL, here's your chance: Donate to Dillon's wife's medical fund. Kind of like giving to a favorite charity of one of your friends that died instead of wasting money on flowers.

Here's what I can guarantee:
1) This is "real".
2) I don't get any of the monies donated.
3) 100% of the money goes to Dillon, for whom I vouch.

Here's the link to his fund. https://www.gofundme.com/3t5qcy-laurens-medical-fund

Paul
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. John 8:32

"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~ C.S. Lewis.

Do not confuse technical skill for wisdom and do not confuse strength for skill. Paul Skvorc