Merry Christmas to all!!

Started by recoil junky, December 21, 2007, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recoil junky

Merry Chistmas from my herd

to yours  :biggthumpup:

May the New Year be filled with prosperity and happieness

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

rockinbbar

Same here, RJ!

All of you have a safe, merry Christmas! :)
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Paul Hoskins

Thanks RJ, same to you and your herd and everyone else. Looks like a lot of good eating wandering around the hillside. I'll take that little varmint in the center of the picture for an Xmas present.  ............Paul H

RatherBHuntin

Right back at ya!  I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, enjoys time with family and friends and eats more than they should.  And remember, if you Santa and his gang visit your rooftop, IT IS NOT OK to shoot Rudolph.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

davidlt89

Great picture and you also have a merry Christmas.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

bowhunter 51

There's over 200 elk in that image....incredible!.....I'm really looking
forward to Christmas...Me and the Ole'Woman going to her daughter's
house for Christmas feast, this year...I think I've gained about 5 lbs.
thru the Thanksgiving Holiday until now....I figure I'll add a few more
before it's over.....Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.....BH51..
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Shotgunhemi

Thats an awesome picture!

Merry Christmas everyone and God Bless
Chris

SSAA DEERSTALKERS CLUB

Vermonster

Right back at you, from my herd...... :hat:

Paul Hoskins

Male reindeer drop their antlers around Oct. or Nov. Females do not lose their antlers. Since Rudolph has antlers at Christmas time, I'm assuming he is a girl.  .............Paul H

Hunterbug

I'll be right there RJ! It's infuriating because I know exactly where that picture was taken.:Banghead: Everyone have a merry and safe Christmas.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

queen of the woods

What a beautiful picture.  Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas.
I\'d rather hunt with Dick Chaney than ride with Ted Kennedy

gitano

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;70525Male reindeer drop their antlers around Oct. or Nov. Females do not lose their antlers. Since Rudolph has antlers at Christmas time, I'm assuming he is a girl. .............Paul H

A popular myth. Reindeer and caribou males lose their antlers in January and February. Females do lose theirs later than the males, but "everybody" has thier antlers at Christmas. Furthermore, the antlers of females are WAY smaller than the males. There's never been a picture of a female reindeer or caribou harnessed to Santa's sleigh.

A belated Merry Christmas to all. I hope yours was at least as wonderful as mine. Let's make sure we remember "The reason for the season".

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: