Going to the hospital

Started by davidlt89, January 01, 2008, 04:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Well, my wife woke me up this morning and told me it looks like we will be going to the hospital to have our third child. This never seems to happen normally for us. Last child we went to the hospital because she had severe back pain and left with a babyboy. I hope everyone had a safe new year and has a good day off. I will post some pictures as soon as I get some. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

tn.varmit

sounds like a blessed start to the new year.

Antler3

Wish you all well and hope things turn out great !  Yes what a Blessed start to the New Year !!!   :biggthumpup:
ANTLER 3

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Hunterbug

Good luck and keep us posted!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

bowhunter 51

Oh....Man!.....May the force be with you and tha lil' woman, davidt....
I wish the best for ya....I pray all will go well..............................BH51............
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

recoil junky

Looks like we'll have another shooter in our midst!!

Good luck david.

"Use the force Luke"

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Paul Hoskins

David, that's a great way to start the new year. Hopefully bringing another hunter into the world. Best of everything to the family.  ..........Paul H

Gunslingergirl

David,

Congratulations.  Can't wait to see pictures.

GSG
We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent
of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein

Mauserfan in TX

Congrats to you and your mrs brother dave, hope all goes well for y'all
8\'s is Great
Col Charles Askins

davidlt89

Well, after 30 hours of labor, Gavin Wayne Letourneau came into the world at 6lbs 15 oz and five weeks early. everyone is doing fine except gavin is working a little harder than normal to breath. They will be sending him downstate to correct the problem. Please put us in your prayers. It is not that big a  deal but any prayers would not hurt. No pictures yet as the missus had a c-section and they had a lot of test to give the baby since he was only 35 weeks. Will have some soon. God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

M. R. Byrd

David-
Thanks for the report and congratulations.

Lord Jesus-
I pray your hand will be on Gavin Wayne and his mom and dad during this time. Be with the doctors, nurses and technicians as they care for Gavin Wayne and his mother.

In Jesus Holy Name,
Amen
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

Alboy

I can't improve on what M R Byrd said I do second it.

Amen
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Antler3

I will keep you all in my prayers.
ANTLER 3

tn.varmit

Tags: