The perfect shotgun....

Started by babbyc1000, November 21, 2008, 09:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babbyc1000

to wind up the waist coat brigade at the clay range!!!!

this is a mossberg 500 pump, fitted with a side winder kit (uses mags and drum mags instead of the tube), plus lots of cool stocks, hables, bells and whistles!!

i know 95% of people here will slag me fo this, but come on, seriousley, is there anyone here who wouldnt get a big grin when they saw the look on the rest of the guys faces at the ranges??? lol!!! :biggthumpup:

apart from the fact it would be costly/time consuming and probably wouldnt be great to shoot, id get one just for that reason

:MOGRIN::MOGRIN::MOGRIN::MOGRIN::MOGRIN::MOGRIN::MOGRIN::MOGRIN::MOGRIN::MOGRIN:
Dont worry, I have a cunning plan...

gitano

Impressing people at the Range, sells a lot of guns...

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

babbyc1000

Quote from: gitano;86096Impressing people at the Range, sells a lot of guns...

Paul

true, which is why id never buy a £3000 over and under; id go for something like this precisely for the reason i know the professional guys would hate it.... :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup:

subsonic

I'll pass... it's set up for a lefty!

911JB

babbyc ,
 I know exactly where you are coming from. Only I use a OLD Stevens for the " shock factor " at the range.
 My physical appearance [ hair down to the middle of my back, black leather biker jacket and vest covered in patches] being what it is starts the day off on the right foot as soon as I walk up. Then I pull out a Stevens model 225 double hammer gun [ that I have used for 35 years and it is probably twice that old ] that has a bulge in the right barrel because of an under charged round I reloaded as a teenager in the 70's . As well as the wood covered in camouflage duct tape. And hardly any blueing left on the barrel . With a cut down white peg for a front sight, the peg is from the game battleship.
 That really makes them start looking. Well the look of " what the Heck is that soon turns to a look of " Holly Sh!$"  Scruffy looking longhaired biker can shoot !! once I start knocking birds out of the air .

Sure makes for a fun day !!!!!  Who needs those pricey guns to knock clay birds out of the air anyway?
[/IMG]

babbyc1000

ha ha ha nice one mate, i used to do the same with my old basque side by side; wasnt a hammer gun but was 30 yrs old or so, stock was cracked, needed re-blueing, but i could shoot with it! loved nothing more than taking my place in line with a dirty camo jacket, a weeks worth of stubble, an old black watch cap and finger less wooly gloves next to some of the professionals, before outshooting them lol!! :):):)

babbyc1000

Quote from: subsonic;86112I'll pass... it's set up for a lefty!

now now, anyone that takes their guns seriousley should be able to shoot from either shoulder...

lmao!! :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup:

Tags: