It's back, I'm back and it's wonderful.

Started by Brithunter, June 18, 2010, 01:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brithunter

May I just offer my heartfelt thanks to those who managed to pull THL out of the furnace :sweetheart:
Go Get them Floyd!

JaDub

DITTO  !!!    I was lost and now I`m  found.    A big thanks to those that brought it back.  :happy:

Fieldmor77

:bowdown:Yep, good to see everything back to normal, this is probably one of, if not "THE", most civilized forum on the web.

noel

that's likely part of the problem.people can't stand to see something that actually works well. it's nice to see a place where there is respect among the users.
Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!
member;National Fiirearms Assocciation
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
gun owners of Canada
North American Hunting Club

Alboy

Joining the thankyou crowd and have to say sitting here with my Oreo's and coffee, all is right with my morning world. Just finished planting some more cherry tomato plants about an hour ago and I am watering them in now.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

sakorick

Hello friends. Many thanks for those who resurrected THL. I understand there was some health issues that I pray are getting better too. I'll get caught up soon although other than a few junk rifles, farm work and several minor operations have dominated my life the past month or so. All the skin cancer is history and the lab reports show they got 100%. My chest, back and below my right eye look like a tic-tac-toe board!!!! I have 14 stitches that come out in 6 days and that's it unless more of the buggers pop up. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: