The court farce continues

Started by Brithunter, May 31, 2011, 11:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brithunter

Hi All,

Well yesterday Morning I had to be at the local Magistrates' Court to appear on the charges of Obstruction and failing to Comply with the revocation within 21 days. As I say the farce continues as the Solictior had their submissions and it read a bit like a Brothers Grim fairy tale it bore that much resemblence to the true facts. I sat around twiddling my thumbs until about 13:30 when they were breaking for lunch and my Solicitior managed to get them to agree to accept the Not Guilty plea and I could go home without seeing the insides of the Court. Now we wait for them to set a day and date for the proper hearing in the County Court in the city of Lincoln.

I am told we are looking at late summer to early Autumn :Banghead: so nothing can happen until then. And then they wonder why:-

A) The court system costs so much. Talk about waste of time.

B) Why people have little faith in the system as the courts now seem to be set up just to relieve you of your money. The courts do not start until 10:00 but you must be there at 09:00 to fill out the means forms so they know how much you can afford in fines.

C) Security was a joke. Oh yes your scanned going in but then you can go and come as you please almost. I had His Nibbs sitting in the car so went out several times to see him and check on him and could have picked up anything and brought it back in as could any of the others who were there for violent offences.

So the farce continues.

Oh yes and until this so called Criminal offence is dealt with they will not move on the revocation as the Police will hide behind this trumped up and carefully orchestrated charge. it seems to me that I would not be facing these charges IF I HAD NOT APPEALED THEIR REVOCATION DECISION! They are saying roll over like a good little serf and let the Force of the Police do just what they like.
Go Get them Floyd!

drinksgin (deceased)

NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

Jamie.270

What a nightmare Kev.
Still sending good wishes your way from Oregon U.S.A.
Hang in there!
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

sakorick

Do you need a character witness? I've got some 100,000 thousand miles of Delta free miles. Need about 2 or 3 months lead time. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: